I can not even believe how long it has been since I last updated my blog. In fact I am shocked that I even remember how to do it. Who knows if anyone will even read this, because I am sure that everyone has given up on me. I think that I had forgotten how fun blogging was, until I spent the other night doing a little "blog stalking". It was so fun to look at everyones cute families! Life has been great. Will is growing and changing so quickly. He is no longer a baby, but instead "a little man". He makes life so fun, becasue it seems like every day he learns a new trick! I hope to do a better job at keeping my blog up to date, who knows I may even post once a month instead of once every six months!

1 koment:

Miller Time tha...

Yeah Elsh! Glad you are up and blogging again. I'll be stalking you often. :)