Last Friday was a big day for Will. We started the day by going to Jessica Lamberts house for a Valentine's party. It was so much fun! We made yummy sugar cookies and had a great lunch. Will had a great time with all of his little friends. The cookies were so good that he couldn't even wait to finish decorating it before he took a big bite! Later that night we took Will to Build-a-Bear. It was his first time, but he acted like a professional! He knew exactly what he wanted to make in a matter of seconds. We then went to one of Wills favorite places for dinner, Cafe Rio. We ended our day by going to the Cottonwood vs. Olympus basketball game with the Reams. I do not think Will could have asked for a better day!

16 komente:

Sid tha...

Oh my gosh- I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth! It's good to see pictures and get an update! I hope you guys are doing good, and hope to see more pictures of your cute family!

Brandon and Tenille tha...

Oh my gosh it's a miracle, I was expecting to click on your blog and see the same thing and click off. But to my suprise something new yeah. I was so excitted welcome back we misse ya, hope to see new posts again soon. Love to see your cute family.

schaars tha...

Hey Elsha and Ross its Ashlee Eskelson Schaar I just ran across your darling blog you are the cutest family. We need to get together and go out to lunch. Just wanted to say hi!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... tha...

Elsha Yea!! So Glad you updated at last!! I'll be checkin for another one soon.:)

Letti tha...

Hi Elsha It's me Collette Byrd(Bowler) Your mom gave me the your blog address. Will is getting so big. I am so glad to see that you have a blog. Here is my address abunchofbyrds.blogspot.com

Let the Good Times Roll tha...

Elsha - I'll echo Tenille - I haven't looked at your blog forever and just expected to see the same thing, but no You had updated, hurray!!! You have to keep up on it cause it is such a fun way to keep in touch. Can I just say that Will is so adorable! What a cute little guy. Looks like you guys are doing great - hope to see some pictures soon! katie

Brandon and Tenille tha...

Hey elsha I am going private on my blog so I need your email address if you can email me with it that would be great thanks tenillebutcher@yahoo.com

Mackenzie tha...

Well hello lady love! Glad i found ya! hope all is well! It was totally good to see you last night!

ashlie tha...

It is so fun to find your blog! I love seeing it!

Très Sucré tha...

Found you! I don't care what other people say, I think Will looks just like YOU! He is so cute too! Maybe we can all at least keep in touch with eachother via blogs... our is ondryas gang dot blogspot dot com

Afton tha...

Oh my gosh I can't believe I came across your blog. This is Afton! Your family looks so cute. tell your family I said hi. www.aftonnoelle.blogspot.com

Vic, Linds, and the girls... tha...

K seriously Elsha!! YOU NEED TO UPDATE!!! :)

Amy tha...

Elsha! I found your blog on Jessica Lambert's...how random! Now I can keep tabs on you and your darling family! Maybe we will run into each other at another random place soon! I am so adding you to my list of fav. blogs!

Silvia tha...

Hi Elsha! What a darling blog! You're so cute, I miss working with you. And that whole gang. Geez, I'm so mad I quit! Ggrrr always thinking the grass is greener on the other side... now I can't come back! I can't wait until your little one arrives. Will is getting so big, I can't believe it. Are you done remodelling that house of yours???
Love ya, keep in touch!
-Silvia

Cacia tha...

i can't believe how big Will is. He is so cute!

Tylerandcacia.blogspot.com

The Millers tha...

Elsha- We love all your new pictures and your updated blog. it's great...NOT!!! Mom says you need to put new stuff on it. Love ya...aubree